Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Oooops!

Ohhh dear, I don't think I've ever gone a whole month without posting an update before. But it would appear that April managed to simply pass me by.

I have been super busy quilting and living large - but tonight won't be the night for me to fill you in. Just wanted to quickly share that I've been quilting a whole lot, and I'm super happy with how my Caswell quilt is coming along. Here's a quick pic from the border:


This is the centre of the bottom border. I have four blocks left to quilt, and two of the borders, so it's really starting to look finished. I'm so looking forward to getting the binding on and calling this quilt done.

I promise once I'm done with the quilting I'll get back to more regular posting, but for the moment, I'm spending every spare minute with needle in hand. Chatter soon! xox

11 comments:

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Well, I am happy to hear you are quilting up a storm! I thought maybe we had lost you to Facebook. Seems I may have to move to the "dark side" if I want to keep up. I am for now resisting! THe Caswell quilting is lovely!

Janet said...

So glad you are back. Missed you. You are making great head ways.

Karen said...

What I see of the Caswell quilt is gorgeous.

Missy Shay said...

Sometimes a person just wants to stitch, not talk about it! I love your applique!

AnnieO said...

Living large, eh? That might mean a fun trip you'll share with us. The quilting looks exquisite as always!

celiaquilter said...

Good to see you back here, your quilt is looking beautiful and such lovely quilting!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

It looks lovely--can't wait to see the finished quilt!

ruthsplace said...

Looks fabulous. I'm always in awe of your hand quilting.

mereth said...

One of my customers is just finishing her Caswell and I'm looking forward to quilting it. I have no idea what I'll do yet, but it should be great fun!

Linda said...

It's looking great!

Unknown said...

Have you ever had any problems getting the blue markings out. I did with one quilt--one of the reds bled. Then it happened to me several more times, always with very dark reds.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails