Friday, April 04, 2014

Seeing spots ...

Yay, I've finished appliquéing the little circles for the second instalment of the Di Ford Mystery Quilt. This evening I'll cut them apart and trim them up ready for the next step, which is piecing the borders.

I'm looking forward to rifling through my stash to find the perfect fabrics to use in the triangles for the border. If you haven't seen what the next step looks like, click here to see where I'm heading with this ... and if you love it, I'm sure it's not too late to jump on in! xox

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

just looked to see what all the circles are for - has me curious as to what the final quilt will look like.

Sue said...

I think its such a good idea having Di do her video even though you know what you're doing. Its great to watch even though I'm not making the quilt. Maybe next time.....
Love what you are doing

Shay said...

ooh I love that next block ...your circles look fabulous Taz!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails