Poor Camo was not very well over the weekend, and because I didn't get much sleep, I'm feeling a little flat today. I knew I wouldn't be able to handle any work which was physical, so instead I decided to tackle something that required brain-power instead.
I'm afraid I'm struggling a little in that department too, so I'm taking it slow and steady.
What I'm doing is finally writing up the pattern for 'Starstruck Again'. Well, to be more specific, calculating the fabric requirements and changes that need to be made from the original 'Starstruck in Paducah' to suit this new colourway which is more scrappy than the original.
Before I constructed the quilt, I should have figured on using five different colours/neutrals/blues - it would have made the maths much easier. But it is what it is, and I'll just scratch my head for a little while longer.
Ohh, and if you are interested in the pattern, just let me know - I will probably make it available on my website once I'm happy the content is all okay.