Monday, October 26, 2009

More Quilting

Here's the reverse side of some quilting I did today. Finished the top - yay! - check one more off the list.

I'm happy with this one - no thread bobbles on the reverse. Some more practice with the back-tracking, and I'll be entirely thrilled. Happy days :-)

I noticed after I posted my 'Turning Four-T' blocks last time that I have made them up wrong! The newest blocks should not have the background fabric in the middle. Makes sense now - I couldn't figure out why I hadn't cut that piece. I had - but with the correct fabric. After I've finished my chores tonight, I'll put the blocks to rights. I don't think I can live with them as they are.

Thank you to everyone for the lovely comments about Jenny's quilt. I don't know if there is a pattern available for the quilt - I learned when she collected it that she made it up at a workshop. When I next see her I'll check to see who the designer is and if they have released the pattern for sale. Chatter soon. xox

7 comments:

Lynda said...

Sensational quilting!

QuiltNut Creations said...

beautiful!

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Beautiful, beautiful quilting. You are so good!

Elsie Montgomery said...

Your quilting is so perfect. I can do a reasonable job on my DM but this long-arm is the most humbling experience! Thanks for inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tazzie,

Your machine quilting is wonderful. Do you use your Bernina to quilt?

Liz
in California :^)

FLO_rancher said...

wow. your many hours of practice are very rewarding by what I see in your quilting..Sew Peacefully DEB};o

*karendianne. said...

Look! A post I remember reading as the quilting really caught my eye. I just don't see my comment. Could I have actually read and connected then walked away without a word? Gee, that would be shocking!

I love how you did this though. I'm taking the time now and glad I doubly checked. It wasn't marked "read" so I guess... well let's not guess and leave it.

There. :) Hugs my friend, big hugs. *karendianne.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails