Today I have been machine quilting, and doing various chores ALL day. I finally finished all the things I wanted/needed to do at 11pm, and because I just didn't feel like sleeping yet, I got busy organising a new leader and ender project. Holly thought she'd help too :-)
A little while back I had started these random nine patches using repro fabrics and 2" squares. I had no idea where they were going, and tonight I decided I'd frame a couple, to see if that's what direction the project will take.
Kinda cute I think - let's see if I can make any kind of dent in my 2" strips. I have high hopes :-)