Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Christmas Placemat

Christmas project number four, check! I made this placemat up yesterday. I wanted to share it last night, but I simply ran out of steam. I'm sure everyone can relate.

I've said it before, I'm not a photographer. I really wanted you to be able to see the quilting, and you kind of can. But you can't see that I've used the super-fun gold thread again. I'm loving it right now, and the Christmas fabrics are fun too!

Will I be able to complete project number five, and have the requirements list done by the end of today? It's anyone's guess.


Ali Honey said...

It's lovely! I have some of that dark green with gold fabric you used as backing. Aren't they all yummy? The quilting shows up well.

PS.( cute shoes! )

Rose said...

Im always in awe of your quilting, gorgeous!!!
And thanks for not spoiling the plot of Sex and the City.....my g/friends and I are off to see it tomorrow nite!!!
Hugs xxx

Catherine said...

Absolutely terrific Quilting!! Well Done! Cathyxx

Anonymous said...

Wow the quilting is beautiful. Wish you were closer so I could watch. I just bought (stole) a PCQuilter, Maxi Throat, HC Frame, & Baby Lock Quilters Pro($1500) See why I said stole. Maybe some day I will get nice results like you.

The shoes are too cute. I have a shoe fetish also.

Linda Z

Ruth's Place said...

It's very pretty!

Debbi said...

I love your quilting! You are an inspiration to me.

FabricMom said...

Very cute and love the quilting.

Fee said...

The quilting is very beautiful. Congratulations.

Greetings from Germany,



Diane said...

Your quilting is wonderful. I should get on my machine and practice.


Related Posts with Thumbnails