Friday, August 05, 2022

Small blocks only!

Heavens, after our house has been hit by another nasty gastro bug this week, I only yesterday found the energy to drag myself into the sewing room. And I didn't have the brain power to work at anything tricky, so I caught up a little on my Moda Blockheads 4 blocks:

Bonus Block 2 - Mix and Match by Michelle White

Bonus Block 4 - Zipper

Bonus Block 7 - Step to it

Block 19 - Clover by Robin Pickens

Bonus Block 8 - Star Turn

I've used a motley assortment of fabrics from my scrap baskets, so it will be interesting to see how the quilt turns out. The tan print in the Star Turn block was used in my Dear Jane quilt, so that means it came to me in the late 90's. Possibly sent to me by my lovely friend Linda from the USA.

Energy levels are still low, I'll sign off here with a hope that I get lots done over the next week so I can share a newsy post with you next week. Chatter soon! xox

8 comments:

Kyle said...

Hope you feel better soon. Your blocks look great despite feeling crummy

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

sorry you have been under the weather sometimes it just seems to be cycles we go through of not feeling well and nasty bugs going through neighborhoods

Nancy said...

I'm so sorry you've been sick, Tazzie. I hope your energy returns soon!
Your blocks look perfect. I wish my scraps had such beautiful fabrics.

loulee said...

Hope you continue to improve and you're back to yourself very soon.
Your blocks look lovely.

Janet said...

Well I would hate to see what you get done when you are up to full steam. Oops, I already have, you are a power engine. Seriously, I hope you get to feeling better.
As I always say, thank you for sticking with the blog. Take care.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Wow you did such a great job figuring out all of these blocks while you are not feeling well. They are all so pretty. I hope you and your family get well quickly.

cityquilter grace said...

such pretty blocks for being under the weather...

Quilter Kathy said...

Marvellous blocks! I love that bonus block and haven't sewn it yet... looks like fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails