Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Checking in ...

I thought I'd quickly check in and let you all know that I haven't fallen from the face of the earth. These past couple of weeks I've been suffering from bloggers block - I've been doing stuff, but nothing has really felt blog-worthy.

There are a couple of pictures to share though - I've been quilting in stolen moments on my wholecloth quilt - the hoop has been moved once. At this rate of progress, I should be finished by ... ohhh, let's say 2084!!

I do love quilting on this sweet baby, but it doesn't make for exciting pictures ... they all look pretty much the same. Won't it be fun when this quilt finally gets to grace someone's bed? I can't wait :-)

And here's a picture from my Mum's phone. I had my brother extract it on Mothers Day ... it was beyond my Mum's capability to do it, and I have no idea how to work a Samsung phone ... so yay for tech savvy brothers :-)

My facebook friends will have already seen this picture, but it's nice to share anyway. This is Camo and I having dinner in the nice restaurant on the cruise. DH noticed something that I had not ... Camo is playing on his iPod ... hmmm ... I should have recognised that suspicious glowing anywhere ...

In other news, I'm hopeful that the next instalment of the Di Ford mystery will be in my hot little hands soon. I'm dying to see what will happen next. And hopefully I'll have something interesting to share with you all soon ... surely there will be a project that will hold my interest ...

Chatter soon!

3 comments:

Missy Shay said...

Patience with your quilt, I haven't worked on my hand quilting since I moved, I need to pull it back out.

Shay said...

I was heartened to see that occasionally you are as slow as the rest of us to finish projects ...

Karendianne said...

Both pics are lovely and you look absolutely beautiful! Love your smile. Happy Mother's Day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails