Can't believe I've finally finished putting together the kite borders for Mrs Billings. It seemed like a marathon effort, but completely worth it!
Next up is to give them a good press and attach them to the quilt top - this project is moving along!
I made a deal with myself that I couldn't make any more stars until I completed this step, so this evening I'll make a couple more. My plan is to make four or so each week for this year - and I may work a little faster depending on how quickly my hand quilting goes later on. Of course, because we're a few weeks into the year, I have a little catching up to do. How fun to have a plan :-)
Before I get busy making dinner, I have a project to work on that has been bugging me for a while. On top of the microwave in the kitchen there is a basket that has become a dumping spot for all kinds of miscellany. I would really like to get it all cleaned up. Wish me luck people!