A while back I was working on these nine patches as leaders and enders, and because I simply couldn't decide what to do with them, I put them away for a little while.
On Saturday I got busy playing with EQ7 (because I really need to learn how to use it), and came up with an idea for setting them together. I've put three rows together so far, and have two more to add. That will probably be the limit for the time being, as I have devised a simple (but heavily pieced) final border. I'll need to really scour my stash for 2" green strips, as this project really whittled them out of my 2" scrap box.
Love this scrappy piecing. Once I've finished this top to the final border stage, I'll get busy again on my pink and purple bow ties. They're super fun too!