Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stateside

Hi friends - I promise I haven't abandoned my blog entirely. I'm currently on holidays in the USA. I hope my precious family are coping at home without me :-)

Right now I'm with my wonderful friends Linda and Donna in Folsom California. I'm not sure I'm still fully functioning on any particular time zone, but I'm getting there. We've been shopping up a storm, and I've got some wonderful fabrics already stashed away.

Next week we're heading for Paducah, and I'm so looking forward to that. I hope to get back on here soon and share some pictures with you. Be good while I'm away! xox

7 comments:

AnnieO said...

Welcome to California! Sorry its cold and windy right now, even rainy last night.

Have a great time in Paducah--my sister is going and I am jealous!

Unknown said...

I would love to meet you! I'll be a vendor at the Kentucky Oaks Mall in Paducah - stop by and say hi - and if you come - let's get a picture to post on our blogs! Safe travels to you!

paulette said...

Puducah? Lucky you!! PLEASE take lots of pictures for us!!!
Have fun!
Paulette

Vivian said...

Enjoy the US and enjoy Paducah! I've been in that lovely city 3 times, but never during the middle of April. That's one of those fantastic experiences that all quilters should probably experience at least once. Soak in the atmosphere and report back to us!

Latane Barton said...

Hope everyone in the USA is treating with royally... Have fun and enjoy Paducah. When I went years ago I loved it.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Dang - I"m going to be in Paducah too. Wish I would have gotten your friends cell #s so we could meet up!

Quilter Kathy said...

You lucky duck! Have a great time in Paducah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails