Friday, August 14, 2009

Nine Four T's

In the foreground are my latest three 'Four T' blocks. It's fun hauling my reproduction blue fq's out of the closet and putting them to good use. For some reason I don't seem to go to the fq's as often as the scraps or the yardage.

I'll be making a total of 25 blocks - then I can start the search for 'The Perfect' sashing and cornerstone fabrics. I had a quick looky in the closet today and I'm just not sure yet. I think it will depend somewhat on the variety of blues in the mix.

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes. I'm still not 100%, but getting better everyday. If I could just stop coughing so much, everything would be rosy. I'll be patient, and my energy will return.

I'm heading back into the sewing room for a little play, and then an early night for me. Toodles :-)

6 comments:

Karen said...

"T" is for Tazzie!

loulee said...

They look good Tazzie. I'm sure you'll find just the right sash and corner stone fabrics, you always do.

*karendianne. said...

"T" is for Temptation!

Elsie Montgomery said...

T should be for thirty because you don't look old enough!

Kucki68 said...

Tempting! I am looking forward to see what you come up with, maybe cheddar as a post?

Anonymous said...

I love the block. I don't think I have ever seen it before.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails